Do they know the cause of the crash of helicopter?

Do they know the cause yet?

yes through black box we can find the cause of crash

It seems it was flying to low in fog.

Most likely; poor maintenance.  Choppers are really affected by gravity, there is no glide except straight down.

The falling did not hurt them.  The sudden stop at the bottom did.

The investigation just started.  Wait at least a week.

• TedEx

My two cents??? Heavy  fog, very low visibility,  pilot became disoriented. A disaster looking for a place to happen

maybe because of the fog?

Flying in fog, hit hillside, looks like. Local resident stated fog was heavy.

At one time I tried to learn to fly a helicopter. They don't fly. They beat the air into submission.  They are inherently unstable. There is something immoral about flying without airspeed. My question is why do they NOT crash. Always sad to hear about any aircraft crash. As bad as the loss of life and property is, I'm still never surprised when a helicopter crashes. 

Nick, I have a PPL, A&P and first class FCC. I've worked in the industry for 48 years. I've built and flown a Pitts and Long Midget. Most aviation accidents are preventable. Most are the result of pilot error. After my rotory wing lessons in the 1960s I became convinced that the things are NOT SAFE. It's an opinion from first hand experience. And lots of it. Not news stories or industry propaganda.

Its under investigation. F'ng sad. Dont make any sense, RIP to one of the goats.