Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Would someone with a Aquarius sun Capricorn Moon and Pisces rising do well with a taurus ? ?

Yes, but it depends on the moon placement of the Taurus. Your moons would need to be compatible or even Taurus has their moon in Aquarius. 

Personally speaking I’m a Aquarius sun pisces moon and Capricorn rising and it never really worked with Taurus for me long term I find them to be too stubborn (cliche but true) and inflexible as we both are fixed signs it’s bound to be a lot of arguments and ego clashes as neither wants to give in to the other Virgo or Capricorn would always be a better match for Aquarius than Taurus.. it’s gonna take a lot of patience with Aquarius and Taurus 

It depends.

Most say that your charts play a role, but it's actually your Sun sign that matters.

If they don't match up in compatibility, you'll have a hard time seeing eye to eye.

Because deep down? Your Sun sign is who you really are.