Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 3 weeks ago

When is it best to try again after a miscarriage?

Recently my fiancè and I had a twin miscarriage and the doctors told her to heal for 6 weeks which isnt a big deal but we want to try soon very soon. I believe God has plans for us and that is for us to have to have a healthy baby here on earth. When do yall think we should try and are the odds of having a healthy baby after miscarriage high? Im devastated and dying to have a kid with her. Time is the only way to heal.

It all depends on the cause of the miscarriage, it's hard to say after one instance if this will be a continuing problem. There are so many unknown reasons for a miscarriage, but some that are known and that can be addressed medically would be things like a hormone imbalance or infection. Many couples suffer a miscarriage and go on to have a healthy pregnancy, there's just so many possible variables. definitely give yourselves time to heal physically and emotionally, if you are concerned about possible medical issues, it's always wise to have a full physical before getting pregnant.

Pretty sure the doctors know what they are talking about. Lots of people have kids after a miscarriage.

Then just start making like bunnies and ignore what the doctor says.  If problems occur because you didn't listen, claim like everyone else that that's not the cause, I wasn't told, etc and avoid taking any responsibility for your actions.

Whenever the doc advises

There is physical healing and emotional healing.

You have the emotional maturity of a flea.  You don't understand that this is a death and needs grieving just as if those children were on earth.  I would surmise that your fiance has more emotional development than you and will require more time before she is ready to conceive.

Why don't you get married while you are in this grieving period.