how to be like a medieval knight?

i'm a medieval enthusiast from britain and i want to be as strong as a knight from the middle ages, a fearless soldier.....like a Norman soldier or a knight from Arthurian legend.

i'm a male aged 42, who aspires to be 100 percent strong as iron, or even stronger.

how?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

You need a dose of reality!  E.g., there were no knights in Arthur's time.  They did form a few hundred years later, mostly as mercenaries hired to perform the military service a lord owed to his overlord.  Over time, their cache increased, as chivalry was instituted.  Originally, they were basically hired guns! Not nice guys at all.

There are groups these days that do Middle Ages type fighting, wearing armour, and everything.  You may want to get involved with one of them, and if you are tough enough, you may even win!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Don't shower for about 6 months and wear the iron armor all that time.  Even sleep in it. out in the hot sun so you sweat like a pig.  That is how they did it.   Metal toilet paper,just pissed in the suits as it would leak out a foot...pooh they just scraped it off.

watched game of Thrones

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'd go with a teenaged boy, less than 16 years old.

• and i'd go with you are a pathetic anonymous coward who knows nothing.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.