If comic book characters were real, which one would you choose to be president and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

My first choice is Superman . I've seen letters from the readers who wrote to the folks at DC Comics and said "I think Superman would make a good president !" .  In the 1940s, the folks at Quality Comics had a character named Uncle Sam . He looked like your typical storybook Uncle Sam, he was a flag -- waving patriot, and he had super -- strength, so he could fight for truth, justice, and the American way . In the 1970s, the folks at DC Comics introduced Prez Rickard . Prez Rickard was honest, trustworthy, dependable, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, reverent, and  wanted to solve all of America's problems . He lived in a world where there was an amendment that allowed teenagers to run for president . I might as well mention Wonder Woman, Captain America, Reed Richards, Nick Fury, Spider -- Man, Dr . Stephen Strange, or the Human Torch .

• Diana
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If there were no legal issues about Superman being born off-world in his reality, he'd make a perfect president!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

My wife, if she wants the job. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't. She's still 16 years old right now but she will grow up to be a fine woman. Sure, she's an alien but that's never stopped aliens from being president before. Also, she looks human so it would be very hard for people to expose her. Since I'm pretty sure she doesn't want the job, I'll have to vote for like Uncle Ben, Pepper Pots, Alfred Pennyworth, Etc.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Oooh, neat question.

Hmmm.  Superman can't, he wasn't born here.

Batman is a clown-beating psychopath, so we don't want him.

Captain America has integrity, but I'm not really sure he's office material.

Reed Richards and Tony Stark are certainly smart enough, but both are ethically challenged.

Wonder Woman doesn't seem like a thinker either.

Banner has … anger issues.

Professor X is an interesting thought...Kind of Orwellian though to have a mind-reading/mind-controlling President.

Hmmm, I'll go with Scott Summers.  He's the right blend of smart with a boy scout integrity and he's a leader who brings out the best in others.

• Diana
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Actually, Prof' X is pretty responsible with his ESP.  Besides, he'd be able to tell if any of the world leaders were lying to him!  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Batman would certainly clean up the streets and improve the criminal justice system.

• Entropy
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Improve?  Or would he turn it into concentration camps?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carson
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Elrich of Melboney

• 4 weeks ago

The reptilian I spider Man because it just makes sense

• 4 weeks ago

Well, some would say we have a 'Joker' now, but Batman is really not 'super', just very rich.

• Diana
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Well, I said "characters".  So, that would include others besides superheroes.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.