#FBPE asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Why can't the Gammon accept Britain's immigrant heritage and that the country would be poor and bland without immigration?

Most things people think are "British" originate from elsewhere. 

Fish and chips were invented in Europe and brought over by Jewish immigrants. Today immigrants contribute massively to British cuisine... Indian, Chinese and kebabs are now national favourites too. Italians introduced Britain to pasta, spaghetti and pizza.

Immigrants rebuilt Britain after WWII and the NHS would never have been possible without immigrant labour from India and the Caribbean. 

Today Afro-Caribbean youth are contributing enormously to British music and sports

Immigrants do jobs that many British people are too lazy and entitled to do, who is going to do service industry and agricultural jobs if immigration stops? Employers prefer immigrants because so many British people are illiterate or innumerate.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

We had a lot more control over immigration in the EU than propagandists admitted and prominent brexiters do not support a tightening of immigration anyway. 

Brexit is purely about eradicating workers rights, human rights, environmental protections and supporting tax havens, immigration will increase every year till the next election.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Unless your English you're a liability

• Immigration is useful if it benefits us the indigenous English people.

However their is a certain unmentionable group of people who believe it's acceptable to rape our children and ravage us who should NEVER have been allowed into Britain or even Europe.

• Peter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Immigration won't stop at all, it will simply be better regulated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Britain was the largest economy and most powerful nation in the world without immigrants, Jew.

• ...Show all comments
    • Salty dog
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Hitler said the those that didn't support the Nazi party were traitor. So 67% of the Germany's population were traitors.brexiters say the same so, 60%+ of Brits are traitors,so you go live somewhere else.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't mean any old Brit, I talk ancient Brits, I'm the original ancient Brit

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Immigration is out of control. We now let in criminals, terrorists and low skilled workers which we don't need. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

You are so thick light bends around you. You’re obsessed by this Rodger - did he shâg you, then never return your calls, bunny boiler?

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If they did, their heads would explode...

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

This country used to be GREAT BRITAIN prior to 1948 and we had an empire.

Since third world savages infested our land we have nothing and too many of them are claiming benefits and committing acts of terrorism, paedophilia, knife crime and armed robbery. That seems a high price to pay for a few curries and poppadoms. 

Edit........

NB.... SKEPTIC.... United Kingdom of >>>>>>GREAT BRITAIN <<<<<<<<<<

Edit two for dopey. 

3. How long did it last?

There is a lot of disagreement about when the empire began. Some historians say it was as early as the 12th century, when the Normans moved into Ireland. Others say the start date should be the 1490s, while other historians date the empire from the early 1600s. The end of the empire came in the years after World War 2, with most of Britain's colonies ruling themselves independently by the late 1960s.

<< back | next >>

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

And I took issue with the statement “This country used to be GREAT BRITAIN prior to 1948” as is obvious from my answer. Which is why I said you’re too stupid to know the name of your own country. You’re too thick to even understand how thick you are.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

GB was built on the back of foreigners sweat and rich resources

empire ?

now what is the real german name of UK royal family

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.