Anonymous

In need of a JOB help me nobody wants to hire me?

I'm educated

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Educated, maybe. But even your question proves you're lazy. Maybe that's why you can't get hired; because you're not putting enough effort in to finding a job. You have to be persistant. Follow up with the places you applied at don't just lazily fill out an application with short, detail-less, text like you did here and wait.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Take an assessment of your skills, and look online on MONSTER or in your local newspaper to see what jobs are offered for persons with your skill set. There are jobs to be had, and you might have to settle for something that is not your first choice.  You can save up a little money, and then look for something better as you get experience.  Just because a person is educated, it doesn't mean that there are jobs in his/her particular field of study.  You might have to take additional classes to learn additional skills.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

you could try starting your own business, they have grants for that

• 9 months ago

In the words of Angelica from "Win a date with Tad Hamilton". "Honey your odds go up when you file an application"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Can you start on Wednesday?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If you're educated, you should know that Y!A isn't the place to find help - look at Mike's VERY unhelpful reply.

Oh, and mine too LOL

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You don't understand English grammar. I wouldn't hire you, either.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The system belongs to the devil

• 9 months ago

With more openings than applicants that is hard to imagine . So what's the problem , can't pass a drug test ? Felonies on your record ?

What is your training , experience and job skills ?

• 9 months ago

You don't sound educated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.