Cathy
Cathy asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Do you believe the Fox News' poll that claims Peter Buttigieg will defeat Joe Biden and then lose to Trump in November???

Favorite Answer

Of course not.  Buttigieg has a problem of failure to provide confidence to minorities and will never win the Democrat nomination.  The minority population of his own city, the city where he is the mayor, despise him with just reason.

• don

I am black and I live in S Bend.He won't get any votes from us I can assure you.

• don

Mayor pete is the perfect dim ocrat candidate.He is a gay marxist who is a complete failure as a mayor.

• Tmess2

Actually, if Fox News is interpreting their poll in that way, they are misinterpreting their own poll.   The national poll has Biden leading the Democratic primary and any Democrat beating Donald Trump in the general.  Even having Biden leading does not mean that Biden will win the nomination because of the way that the process works (with staggered primaries and candidates dropping out making how candidates pick-up votes from people who supported other candidates crucial to who ultimately wins).  

• Tmess2

Don, I assume you are being intentionally ignorant or being contrarian for fun.  The Fox News Poll discussed in the question is a national poll.  In that poll, the questions on preference vote for the general election all of the leading Democrats beating Trump (and attached to support the answer).  

• Marduk

4 more years, makes no difference who the Dems run.

The only polls I believe are those when votes are counted.  

The rest are just meaningless time fillers for news programs, and are mostly inaccurate.

Sounds like an opinion to my.

No, Pete Buttigieg is smart, Trump is dumb, it would be a cake walk

• don

Ever been to the craphole south bend ? I thought not.

I think polls are quite different than elections.

Pete might beat Creepy Joe in Iowa. But not for the nomination. And polls are useless.