Jehovah’s witnesses: Aren’t you scared for your children being around convicted paedos attending the halls?

Any parent should very suspicious in the world we live in today. 

When my children were young and impressionable, it was me and my wife who took care of our children. Our children were with us 24/7 because of my lack of trust in anybody. The only people I left my kids with were my mother and my brother. My wives parents were not very good people and I would not leave my kids with them. I did not leave my kids with any of my close friends in the congregation. I would not let my kids sleep over their friends homes. When I went on a trip, they came with me. If I went to the store, they came with me. Yes, I was an over protective parent. My house was the house where my kids friends came to. 

What spooked me? A neighbor down the street who had a trampoline. He molested a couple of the neighborhood kids. I explained what happened to my kids and taught them what to look for.

I have another experience. I took my family and a couple of their friends to the fair. My oldest was 15 so I let him and his buddies hang out without by themselves. I happened to see them chatting with an adult a couple hours later. I slowly walked behind them and listened to what they were talking about. They were talking about the Bible. I was blown away. My kids were talking to an adult about Jesus and his promises. I learn later than this guy came up to them and asked them if they were interested in seeing if they were going to go to hell or not. They showed the person a couple scriptures and then went on to the hope of everlasting life on a paradise earth. They parted ways after that.

Anyways, I learned that there are more than one kind of pedophile in the world. There are spiritual pedophiles as well. My children were well informed and could use the Bible to defend themselves.

• 👀 🚶
      4 weeks agoReport

I can only tell you what happens from my experience. I cannot answer for anybody else. I have yet to have a pedophile or any other child sex abuser attend one of our I congregations have been a part of. I know of elders who have had this experience and they have warned parents. That is my experience

EDIT: As you can see, the JWs are too brainwashed to believe facts, but they will be forced to believe it eventually.

The yellow JW narcissist only likes talking about himself.

Most JWs don't know about their cult covering up pedophilia, but they will.

They're not allowed to research for themselves because their cult leaders tell them that it's all lies.

That's why JW BJ spams his cult nonsense on every question about them.

They're brainwashed.

• Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-studies/case-study-29-jehovahs-witnesses

• BJ

Satan, “the father of the lie,” uses those under his control to spread lies about Jehovah and about our brothers and sisters. John 8:44

For instance, apostates publish lies and distort facts about Jehovah’s organization on websites and through television and other media.

• BJ
      4 weeks agoReport

Juli says:  That's why JW BJ spams.  She does it everyday with her comments.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jehovah%27s+witnesses+child+sexual+abuse&rlz=1C1APWK_enUS775US775&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiWvp2_-5_nAhUFU80KHc4jDhoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1215&bih=560&dpr=1.13

• sarah

No in the 57 years of going I have never known anyone to be a paedos. or a sex offender. They are disfellowshipped and removed from the congregation. Other churches keep them in there and another question was about why you disfellowshipped people? You cannot have it both ways. Either it is okay to remove them or it is not.

• 👀 🚶
      4 weeks agoReport

It would not surprise me that you are a pedophile, raping young babies in your parents basement. The one who barks the loudest is the usually turns out to be the predator. That is you my dear.

Convicted?  You mean non-witness visitors who have been convicted?  There are non-witness visitors who are pedophiles.  They visit all sorts of churches.  Now if they are witnesses who have been convicted by a court of law, they have been disfellowshipped.  While they can still attend the meetings (the meetings are public), since they are disfellowshipped, no one associates with them anyway.  As for being scared, all humans are surrounded by the vilest of humans wherever they go.  Read the news.  Kids are snatched from the front yard, from the schools, from the day care centers, from the park, while walking down the street to the bus stop, even snatched from out of the arms of their mothers in broad daylight.  The world is a nasty place.

They wont admit it but you know they are.

That's why you look after them properly and get proper nannies for them.