Anonymous

Would this be disrespectful ?

There’s this really cute guy I talk to. He always flirts with me and he’s really sweet. Like he’s ripped and has a beard but he’s direct. He smooth. He’s coming to see me. I live in a small apartment that my parents help me pay for because I’m still in college (sophomore). 

He’s coming to spend the night. He kind of hinted at his plans in a text. I’m excited, nervous and don’t want my parents to know. But all my friends are excited for me

Favorite Answer

Its not disrespectful if it’s something you want 

• Edna

If all you do is "talk" to him and if you two haven't been exclusively dating each other for several months, it would be highly disrespectful for both of you if he came over just so he could spend the night with you. 

You already know, from the hints he's dropped, that the only reason he wants to come over is to spend the night with you & have sex with you.

He's expecting something else I hope you know that.

DISRESPECTFUL B****

• Ace Shorty
      3 weeks agoReport

That's better than a LOUSY BAS*ARD.

• funny

All set for a great show ,good luck !

Please, have a friend ready just in case he goes too far. Unless you want that but just know he should at least take you on a date before he spent the night or make you his girlfriend. It sounds like he just wants to get in and out quite literally, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't talk to you after he gets what he wants

Apparently you are excited too, that should be good as you should be lubricated very well. Since you don't want your parents to know it would seem they would not approve of it but you are of age and apparently you want this to happen. I would assume this is going to be your first time so tell him to go slow and be gentle with you, tell him he has all night to get all of you he wants, maybe you will get enough of him as well and everything will turn out great for both of you. Make sure he wears a condom if you don't use protection.

EDIT Where is this dude coming from? When is he coming?  I would feel better if you had some of your friends over when he arrives. You don't really know this dude and it would be better to be safe than sorry. Do you live in an apartment house? If so, does any of your friends live there too? You really don't need to be there by yourself because he could be a member of a sex trafficing  group of people.

• Ace Shorty
      3 weeks agoReport

In case you hadn't heard about it, here it is. Do be careful
      .https://search.yahoo.com/search=birmingham+woman+sho+left+bar+with+2+men+found+dead&fr=yfp-t-s&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

• Alan H

He is coming because he wants....and expects..

sex.    Be very wary....that may be all he wants you for.

So he's coming to spend the night with you and hook up with you for sex, then you'll never hear from him again. Great plan. And ask yourself WHY he hasn't asked to take you out on a proper date?

Oh i know, because all he wants from you is sex.

Would what be disrespectful? He's hinted he wants to spend the night? Have you not discussed this with him? Do YOU want him to spend the night? If so, enjoy. DON'T get pregnant though. Make sure you both use contraception. You don't need to take a baby home to mother do you and mess up your studies.