Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

When does this impeachment trail finally end?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

For the Dems, it doesn't end until all the managers passed away.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Well, as it has NOTHING to do with History, go troll in Current Events or Politics.

Trump In Sing Sing 2020

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

It doesn't end until Pelosi says it ends.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Probably once trump is out of office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's not for me to decide.

• 4 weeks ago

I would say it ended the day BEFORE those bogus, "articles of impeachment" were delivered to the Senate. 

Impeachment passed in the DEMOCRAT MAJORITY HOUSE--big deal; it's NOT going to pass the Senate---and the trial pretty much stands as a moot point.

I could hear the snickers within the audience when Adam Schiff took the podium and began yodeling out the LIES that he really believes are factual; thank God Schiff is NOT the POTUS. 

Now that the "articles" have reached the Senate---all further preps for the trial are merely a pathetic ploy for Nancy Pelosi and DEMOCRATS to save face. 

Pelosi's push to Impeachment pretty much spells political endgame for ANY Democrat seeking office election or re-election. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump's defense team has two more days I believe to make their case (monday and Tuesday).  Then there's a question and answer session for both teams.  I'm not sure how long that is.  Then there will supposedly be procedural votes on issues such as whether to call witnesses.  If they do call witnesses, which at this point is up in the air, then that will probably be another couple of days.  Then they vote.

• ...Show all comments
    • beth3 weeks agoReport

lol everyone else here is either trolling or giving their political views. its nice to see a real answer once in a while

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

When the Republicans run out of lies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

This impeachment process is finite and no one knows when exactly. However, I expect more evidence to surface indefinitely well into the future because trump has done whatever he can to resist getting to the truth.

If need be, impeach him again f/ what develops f/ now to then.

• 4 weeks ago

Trumps Defense Lawyers have 24 hours to present theire arguments, which takes about 3 days. (2 days left). Upon which the senate can try for a vote of a dismissal of the case. if that fails then questioning begins of witnesses. Which takes about 16 hours. Final arguments from both sides, and then a vote on weither or not to convict trump. In all, about 3 - 4 days left. Maybe 5 at the most.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.