Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 3 weeks ago

Could she like me?

It may have been nothing but I’m pretty inept so I need help. On Thursday the sister of one of my brothers friends hit me up to hang out of the blue. I met up with her and we just ran a few errands at the mall and hung out. We talked about just random stuff the entire time (I’ve only known her for about two months) and we stopped at the Starbucks near her house afterwards. Anyway, I bought a drink and offered to get her something too but she declined. When I got my drink I offered her some (half way joking) and accepted and drank from the same straw. I honestly didn’t expect her to and we just ended up sharing it and she kept drinking from the same straw. We stayed there for a bit and time just flew by until I dropped her off at her house. I know this may have been nothing but could it have been something? I’ve only known her for a bit so I’m not sure if she’s into me. I’ve been nervous about asking her out since it’ll be awkward if she says no with her knowing my brother and being in the same grade as me. The other times we’ve hung out she’s done things like touch my arm and lay her head on my shoulder so I’m iffy. Sorry the long question.

• keerok

Probably. Next time she asks you to do errands with her, oblige and make her know you enjoy doing it very much.