Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

why did this guy block me?

So there is this guy I have been talking for a month and a half. And everything was great between us, but we never met in person because he lives 3 hours away so it was like a long-distance relationship. We usually talked on the phone and kept in touch everyday. Then all the sudden a few days ago he blocked me out of no where. Our last conversation was left on a good note, and he gave me no signs of acting or seeming distant or different. I tried contacting him on another social media platform, he read my message then blocked me. Now it’s been a few days and he hasn’t attempted to unblock me or reach out. What do y’all think happened? I have no idea how it got to this point because we were both in a good place.

he probably does not want you to contact him

Depending on how long this happened, his parents may have found his phone and grounded him for long distance relationships, idk.

But more than likely he was cutoff from the internet. I hope he returns soon :/