Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

My ex blocked me on Instagram ?

My ex broke up with me two months ago but we didn’t end in bad terms but I told him in order for me to heal I needed to remove him from my socials. So we unfollowed each other but were still friends on Facebook. After a month of our break up he would look at my stories and now after my last 3 stories he just went and blocked me. What does this mean? 

Your life is over you were blocked on instagram and nothing on the planet could ever be worse.

It means he's your ex and he's moved on.

I think there could be the possibility that this guy is trying to move on from you. What I think would be a good approach, if you would like to rekindle your relationship with your ex, is to reach out to him and get back on speaking terms. Basically, you want to take things slow and build a connection - sort of like you did when you first started dating. The next thing you need to do is work on resolving whatever it was that caused you both to break up in the first place. There is no way that you relationship can succeed until you do this so it needs to be a priority. Finally, you need to form your emotional connection by taking things slow, getting to know each other, being supportive and listening. If you can do that, then you both can get back with each other. I really hope this helps :)