mind asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

will the impeachment vote for more evidence and witnesses fail after the rebs strong opening defence?

this whole impeachment is hearsay versus facts

its schiff telling us what he thinks the ukranian leader is thinking and soderland and co. presumming everything!!

all this whilst the rebs present actual facts and quotes from the ukranian president said he never felt any pressure and even soderland saying that when he finally asked the president he said no quid pro quo

the whole thing should be laughed out of court

The Republican position in a nutshell:

1) Not enough evidence

2) We won't allow any more evidence.  There's not enough cream in my coffee. Don't put any cream in my coffee. I'm not insane.

It has failed already.  But they're trying to stretch this garbage out until November so naturally they're going to try to throw as many red herrings as they can into the process.  What cracks me up is they know how insane they'll look when witnesses have their say, but they don't care because TRUMP!

Defense's opening was not strong.  Trump's lawyers look like deer in headlights.  There is no defense for what Donald Trump and his lapdogs did. 

So you think Trump wasn't holding up congressionally approved aid to put pressure on the Ukraine to investigate Biden.

The only thing I don't get then is why did Trump and Mulvaney lie about it and say it was legal and they do that kind of thing all the time.  Seems like a dumb thing to lie about.

What color is the sky on your delusional fantasy world ?

Also, the Jokes section is elsewhere.

• James

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  ANSWER OF THE DAY!!!!  RIGHT HERE!!!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6