Would you rather read a book or watch tv? Why?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

neither would rather watch netflix or youtube and because it takes my mind off my problems and I get immersed into another world. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I almost always prefer a book.  I've always had a very strong imagination & find the impressions made by televised interpretations to be inadequate.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I prefer books because 2nd hand images aren't as good as the ones in my head.

• 4 weeks ago

watch tv. i can only read books for so long then i get bored. i do read but typically the things i read are short but i read a bunch of um such as say a comic strip or something like that. long stories/books will bore the hell out of me. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I would rather rad a book where a lot is left to the imagination.

• 4 weeks ago

It seems that i spend more time here but given the choice I would rather watch TV.

• 4 weeks ago

read a book because there is hardly anything good on TV anymore

• 4 weeks ago

I do both. i read love inspired suspense books they are Christian based i also watch sports a lot. i have lately stared watching son tv shows like FBI NCIS Stumptown and many more i can't remember right now. i enjoy reading and i even read my Bible every night i read a reading plan that i read 85 verses a night and i have a program that helps me to know where i am at in reading. Thanks for the question.

• Jen
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

That depends on the book or what is on TV and my mood. If a book is really good I can spend all day lost in it till I finish it. And I would rather watch a TV show or movie I find interesting than read a book I find boring. 

• 4 weeks ago

That all depends on the book and what's on TV.  Sometimes a book is more interesting, and sometimes it's not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.