Yes or no: Do you have strong moral compass?

Favorite Answer

Strong, maybe ...but also very flexible. I usually imagine things from a variety of angles, and not too many things are absolutely wrong or absolutely right in my mind.

Yes, I do.  Everyone can, & it should never be deviated from, otherwise you're a hypocrite & ultimately nothing you do or say has any relevance.

Yes, but I do know how to turn it off, when required.

Yes, I do have a strong moral compass.

• cuxi

I try to....... I never want to be a hypocrite 

I would not brag about it arrogantly.You do not know all the variables that causes a person to be as they are moralistically.  I believe in morals and I like it.I would study it to say more but I think it takes knowledge and practice along with the grace of God you are you but some  are moralistically self righteous and they are hypocritical.A self-righteous person thinks they can do no wrong, and goes about with a "holier-than-thou" attitude, judging and scrutinizing everyone else. I am not that way but I may not feel comfortable with everyone elses choices. I think that often happens that if we ourselves are doing something out of bounds it is not as bothersome as if someone else is doing it. Basically the most important moral is to love others  and show mercy

Depends on if I’m sober

I like to think so, yes.