Yes or no: Do you have strong moral compass?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Strong, maybe ...but also very flexible. I usually imagine things from a variety of angles, and not too many things are absolutely wrong or absolutely right in my mind.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, I do.  Everyone can, & it should never be deviated from, otherwise you're a hypocrite & ultimately nothing you do or say has any relevance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, but I do know how to turn it off, when required.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I do have a strong moral compass.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cuxi
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I try to....... I never want to be a hypocrite 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not brag about it arrogantly.You do not know all the variables that causes a person to be as they are moralistically.  I believe in morals and I like it.I would study it to say more but I think it takes knowledge and practice along with the grace of God you are you but some  are moralistically self righteous and they are hypocritical.A self-righteous person thinks they can do no wrong, and goes about with a "holier-than-thou" attitude, judging and scrutinizing everyone else. I am not that way but I may not feel comfortable with everyone elses choices. I think that often happens that if we ourselves are doing something out of bounds it is not as bothersome as if someone else is doing it. Basically the most important moral is to love others  and show mercy

• 1 month ago

Depends on if I’m sober

• 1 month ago

I like to think so, yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.