Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Would it be weird to buy my friend/roommate underwear?

We've been friends since our teens, we're in our late 20s now and roommates, both guys. Anyway, the dude walks around in his underwear a lot and it's fine I'm used to it but he's gained weight over the past couple months and his *** is hanging out of them. He's not fat just needs to go up a size and like I said I don't mind him doing it but this is just weird.

We've been friends long enough that I doubt he'd be offended especially because he's not fat just needs to go up a size but I don't want him to think I'm checking him out because I'm not but it's hard to miss a big white *** hanging out instead of being covered by boxers

No reason for it to be awkward just buy him two or three pack of boxer briefs and leave him a note saying you noticed that his underwear was looking a bit old so you thought it was time for something new.

• Nicey8

No. Awkward.....  

Umm yes that would be weird. I would get him a gift card to a department store, with a note reading "please use".