BOOM
Lv 5
BOOM asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

The VFW wants an apology from Trump for his dismissive comments about soldiers "headaches" - Has the VFW become whining liberals now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump's attitude:  "They think they're war heroes because they got a headache. I like people who don't get headaches." 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

My friend lost three fingers and the sight in his right eye when an IED was triggered.  He considers it worse that the PTSD  he was diagnosed with. But yes it is a serious issue and our president doesn't understand.  Is this am impeachable offence? It's not to me.

• 4 weeks ago

As soon as you used MSN as a citation you lost all credibility

• ...Show all comments
    • DUMPTRUMP2020
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

They really are James and this is a prime example. They’re very mature. He was so excited at the thought of triggering you that he, no doubt, pleasured himself once again today while staring at a picture of Trump. 

• 4 weeks ago

The VFW, and all veterans deserve an apology from President Bone Spurs for the cruel, heartless, and unAmerican way he treats them and speaks about them. His supporters should take a clue from the fact that for the first time in memory, more military members disapprove of the President than approve.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A normal president would respect his military.

Cadet Bonespurs has no respect for the military.  But then, he's not normal, either.

• 4 weeks ago

The VFW is an organization that looks out for the interests of veterans. Concussion headaches from an explosion are not a trivial matter. These men and women are protecting us. Yes, including you. So is the VFW.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, Trump insults vets all the time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.