Now that President Trump has been caught on video saying he wants to cut Social Security, will he claim it was a body double?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If you honestly think any of his followers care. When he does it they will just blame it on the Democrats. Once your in the cult you cannot disagree with 45.

• Login to reply the answers
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Trump talks stream of consciousness and any thought that passes through is mind is spoken out loud. We never get upset. With him talking is just thinking out loud and doesn't equal action.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He’ll say it was either the Mexicans or China. Or “Fake News” that’s a big one I see a lot. 

• 3 weeks ago

Did your meth dealer get busted?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I know Lefties can be easily confused so allow me to help , SSDI is Not Social Security retirement benefits . It is a disability fund paid for with money people are forced to " contribute " to their Social Security retirement program .

Cutting SSDI fraud preserves those funds for the retirees that have earned them .

• 3 weeks ago

Will you still work at McDonalds?

• James
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

^^^^  Another Republican proves that Republicans HATE low-wage workers engaged in honest work.  Trump supporters are nothing but snobs who look down their noses at anyone who actually has a job.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Thats not true. He's the most anti- do anything about social security of any president in modern history.

• 3 weeks ago

If republicans hear him say that he worships Satan, they'll still kiss his @ss. There's nothing he can say that makes any difference. If he says he's the second coming of Hitler, they'll still follow him blindly obediently with their mouth shut.

• Blackjack
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

not with mouth shut. theyll be chanting "MAGA!!! MAGA!!!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.