Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How can I make my girlfriend feel better ?

Me and my girlfriend were talking about wanting to have kids but she doesn't want to. The only problem is I'm 69 she's 27. She doesn't want any she's worried something will happen to me I keep telling her nothing will happen but since I'm getting older she doesn't believe it. We usually end up fighting over it. How can I help her feel better ? 

Nice try, but what 69 year old man would come here at all?

Ewww that's crazy age difference 

Lets cut the bullshit shall we?

You aren't trying to make her feel better, you are trying to convince her to agree to have children with you, just come out and admit it!

The reason she doesn't want children with you is because of the age difference! Lets say you have sex tonight and she gets pregnant, by the time she gives birth you will be 70 at the time the baby arrives. The average lifespan is roughly 80, so really by the time your son or daughter is a preteen, theres a good chance you won't be around, and then she will be raising the child on her own.

I can totally understand her view here! I don't know if you have children from a previous relationship, or if you are hoping to have your first with her... either way she just isn't going to sway.

You either need to accept this or breakup with her.

She’s imaginary so you can’t, Sherlock Sapina.