promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is deflection the default position of the Atheists here, when asked a tough question?

Only in R&S does an argument about a group gets replies where people say "look up the definition of Conservative" or "if your question isn't about Upholding the Constitution, it has nothing to do with Conservatives"

Can you imagine going into politics and asking "Why do conservatives support trump" and getting replies like

"Why don't you use google to find out what Conservative actually means?"

Or "I uphold the constitution; that makes me a conservative. Where's the support for trump? I'm beginning to suspect that you don't know a mouth from a butt."

Update:

For those who are thick, replace "Conservative" with atheist and "upholding the constitution" with "don't believe in any gods"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not at all, its your side that can't handle the truth.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How specifically is "the 'gods' have never existed" a deflection or do you even know what the word means!

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I call BS, you are full of it. There is absolutely no evidence of any god. If there were you wouldn't need faith.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

But you don't ask tough questions, Nerdy Keith clone, a.k.a. Rolexeo.

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Exactly right, they are both scum.

• 2 months ago

Most Christians are heavy Trump supporters. "Christian" and "Trump supporter" pretty much mean the same thing. Not all, but a strong majority.

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

That's right, scum sticks together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don't see anything about atheists in your question. An atheist coworker of mine is a strong Trump supporter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.