Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is deflection the default position of the Atheists here, when asked a tough question?

Only in R&S does an argument about a group gets replies where people say "look up the definition of Conservative" or "if your question isn't about Upholding the Constitution, it has nothing to do with Conservatives"

Can you imagine going into politics and asking "Why do conservatives support trump" and getting replies like

"Why don't you use google to find out what Conservative actually means?"

Or "I uphold the constitution; that makes me a conservative. Where's the support for trump? I'm beginning to suspect that you don't know a mouth from a butt."

For those who are thick, replace "Conservative" with atheist and "upholding the constitution" with "don't believe in any gods"

Not at all, its your side that can't handle the truth.

• Archer

How specifically is "the 'gods' have never existed" a deflection or do you even know what the word means!

• Lv 5

I call BS, you are full of it. There is absolutely no evidence of any god. If there were you wouldn't need faith.

But you don't ask tough questions, Nerdy Keith clone, a.k.a. Rolexeo.

• Lv 5

Exactly right, they are both scum.

Most Christians are heavy Trump supporters. "Christian" and "Trump supporter" pretty much mean the same thing. Not all, but a strong majority.

• Lv 5

That's right, scum sticks together.

I don't see anything about atheists in your question. An atheist coworker of mine is a strong Trump supporter.