Do we really know what Trump said to the Ukrainian leader? It's hard to decipher between Dems and Rep. as to the whole truth?

the only thing I know for sure is Trumps unmitigated/undisciplined tongue and his tweet being an extension of it... to know he most likely did what he's accused of.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is blocking witnesses, and the only way an accused person would do that is if they are trying to hide something. I do not believe Trump. He has lied so many times, I've lost count. Even boasting about the size of his inauguration ceremony .. I have watched presidential inaugurations lives for decades, and Trumps was noticeable for how SMALL the crowd was.

The man doesn't know how to tell the truth, and stupid people believe him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump has already admitted to what was said. He just doesn't accept that it was wrong to say it.

• 3 weeks ago

There is an official transcript of every word that was said. The democrats don't seem to understand the clear meaning of the words. "CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty

"Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form

as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d,

including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation.

The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear. "

• 3 weeks ago

Why don't you just read the transcript of the phone call?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Correction, you know NOTHING, "for sure" or otherwise.  You probably listened breathlessly to the 21+ hours of horseshjt the left vomited into the Senate records, then either turned off the rebuttal or let your progressive media outlet censor the defense for you. 

Maybe you should watch the live streams on Youtube to get the both sides of the story.  Unless you choose the ABC stream, since they chopped the stream as soon as the Defense started talking.

Hearing both sides will probably make you look less clueless when the Senate reaches it's decision.  Though probably not by much.  But at least you may learn why the left is attacking a sitting president.

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

No, we don't know what was said, because the actual transcript is locked away in a super-secret server that no one can get to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.