How did your dreams (as in when you're sleeping) changed as you age?

Mine was weird at first but then it started to normalize quite a bit but still have some really weird dreams time to time and even starting to experience dreams where I don't even act like myself completely with the things I say and do that I wouldn't even dare to do in real life.

Ask me about my most recent dream if you're interested

Favorite Answer

I didnt dream that often when I was little until I had hit high school. Very vivid dreams every single night which seemed to always be weird but symbolic/a lesson. Even now while I'm in college. I about 3 vivid dreams per week, but it's not as frequent as before.

• Wilma

I use to have weird dreams all the time but since I got older I hardly dream at all. I remember one dream I was flying in a hot air balloon with my coworkers and we were all naked. LOL you would want to even see that. LOL I use to have flying dreams a lot. Sometimes I could even control my dreams. 

We will be glad to share our opinions on your dream, just as soon as you share it with us. 

Tell us your last dream...

Did it involve a knife and a car.

• Alan2 months agoReport

Not at all