Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Did early humans live good lives?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I think they did what God expected them to do, for the most part.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, life would have been very tough.

• 3 weeks ago

Your tools were a club and a rock. You were prey to beasts, and lived by killing animals and gathering edible food. Not a happy life. Or, if you're looking at 5,000 years ago, not so bad.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. They lived almost 1000 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Doug
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Ever since the fall of mankind, man has been born with a sin nature (Eph. 2:1). We are all sinners who need a Savior.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• ...Show all comments
    • Doug
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

I'm glad to see that "misty" disagrees with me. That shows me I'm on the right track :)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They didn’t have to deal with greedy capitalists who get their kicks by bleeding workers dry. 

• Mack
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When you could pry them away from the Tookie bird.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No because they had a very low lifespan compared to modern humans.

Source(s): Agnostic
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not really.  They were usually dead by 50 or so.  Any infections, broken bones, cancers, animal attacks, lost teeth, etc.. had to just be dealt with.  Their lives were short and difficult.  Not to mention that they had to deal with being exposed to weather extremes, had to hunt or find all of their food, and were being hunted by larger animals like lions or bears.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

@EddieJ - I'm not saying their entire life was all suffering and pain.  They still had normal human stuff like love, art, and good times.  They were just shorter and harsher as compared to human life after civilizations sprang up.

• 4 weeks ago

By their standards or ours...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.