Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

Why is he acting like he’s going to catch something by kissing me. He says he’s into me but what’s the real deal with him?

Save the judgement. I just need advice. Yes I’ve been cheating on my husband for the past couple of months with this man who I felt instant sparks with.the connection between is insane. And we have WAY more in common than my husband and I. I knew me and my husband have been incompatible for a while now but talking to this other man just showed me how much more incompatible we are. And we didn’t start off by having sex. We started off by having amazing conversation and great vibes. We woke up on the phone and went to sleep on the phone. I mean we were up till 3 am -4am talking about everything under the sun and getting to know each other. I told him about my anxiety my fears everything and how eventually I wanna have kids but I don’t wanna repeat history because my mom was abusive. He reassured me that I was going to be a great mom in the future. Anyways we had sex twice and the sex was ok but he didn’t really want to kiss me. He said he doesn’t want to catch anything and bring it back to his daughter his daughter is like 3 years old. He said he kissed his daughter on the cheek. He said I might not have anything but my husband might because my husband sleeps around a lot. Yeah my husband has cheated on me so many times even though he denies it I know this. I’ve only had two partners my entire life. And I’m 33. He also said that kissing brings a lot of emotion into sex and he said that he doesn’t want to get all emotionally tied up and then end up getting hurt

He was like “cause that’ll make me real upset if I get too emotionally attached only for you to end up never leaving him”

It’s just weird and awkward to have sex without kissing I’ve never had sex like that and it’s strange to me 

I said I think we should stop having sex if it means nothing to him except getting off. I was thinking he would be more romantic” and he was like “ what’s the point of being romantic right now if you’re still with him

Then he said he didn’t get to shoW off what he wanted to do for me for Valentine’s Day.” I’m so confused 

I don’t get it though how is he only interested in sex when he was texting me 24/7??? Like I get men who only text you once a week being only into sex but I seriously felt a bond with him and he said he felt the same bond 

I used to talk to him 24/7 now he takes up to 6 hours sometimes  2 days to respond sometimes 

• Foofa

He's TELLING you why, you're just not listening. He doesn't want a real relationship with you (and given that you're still married that's kind of understandable). Bet if you got divorced so you could bring your honest self to him he'd be happy to kiss you.

LOL "save the judgment". Do what you want, it's your life.

• kristy

Maybe you have bad breath

• funny

Something something life should go on !

• Expat

He’s made it plain; he doesn’t want to get emotionally involved. Sex is what he wants. Face it! He’ll have sex but not want to kiss. I’m not trying to be mean here, but those are the rules with a prostitute. Guys who fool around with married women are ONLY interested in sex. Sure, you had these great conversations, but that was the means to the end - getting you into the sack. Read the signs. Leave husband, move on and find someone else.

I think it is really hard to say. Perhaps he is one of those people who is a germophobe and paranoid about getting sick. In saying that, this guy could have the ulterior motive of getting you to leave your husband. Think about it: he says that he is worried that you may catch something from your husband. Therefore what is the only solution to overcome this? Its leaving him. I think that the best approach in moving forward is to ask this guy where you stand with him. If he admits to having feelings for you and wanting something serious then I think you need to move on from your husband because you cannot keep living a lie. I really hope this helps :)

He's just using you as a place to relieve himself.