Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I have alot of hair loss after trying to lose wight?

I have lost 50 pounds and im proud of it. But know i noticed i have hair loss and im only a 24 year old male. I have quite a strict diet where i drink mostly only water, eat very little dairy, eat lean foods, i do eat fruit and vegetables everyday. Could i be im missing some vitamins? i take no medications or anything and yet im losing alot of hair. What could be going on?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If you haven't been eating eggs, not enough biotin could be a factor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Maybe there's another reason. Aside from genetic male pattern baldness, men can lose hair as their hormonal composition changes with age.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You're probably deficient in something. Do the males in your mother's side of the family have baldness/hair loss? Because it couId just be genetic and you're starting to notice it at this age. l noticed l started losing hair around that age. Make sure to replenish your electrolytes after exercising, and start taking a multivitamin with your meals. No dairy probabIy means you're not getting enough caIcium and vitamin D, which is an issue for most peopIe to begin with. B-vitamins wiII definiteIy heIp with hair Ioss after some time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.