Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why did god design it were i cant stop thinking about sex ?

I can't control my hormones 

He didn't. Society, upbringing, and possibly emotional harm have made you that way.

That is the spirit of lust. Find a deliverance ministry near you and get prayer and counseling.

God didn't design people to be addicts. There is such a thing as gluttony, which happens when you think you need something more than it was intended to be used. You've got to get at the bottom of your "hungry ghosts"

where, can't.........

Well according to the Bible, you can have sex as many times as you want. Just make sure that you only have one sex partner if you truly want to make your God happy.

Source(s): Agnostic

That's simple genetics. Some have greater sex drives than others. But God says this:

1Co 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

>>I can't control my hormones <<

You best - or they will control you. And prisons and hell are chockablock with those who wouldnt. 

He's a sadistic control freak.

You are the end result of millions of years of evolution, which was only made possible through the use of sexual reproduction.