Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How do you get over the mistakes you have made?

I recently made a minor mistake. Something I regretted immediately after. I can't help but think about what I should have done and what people might think about me. Is there any advice you may have that will help me stop worrying about my mistakes or what people think about me? 

Favorite Answer

You might want to consider asking yourself if it was a mistake or a choice. A mistake is when you drop a glass jar and break it; however, a choice is when you take action  and regret it.

everyone makes mistakes.

• JR

Yep it’s over move on learn from the mistake and Get on with life.

• Teresa

Look, I doubt anyone else is worrying or thinking about your mistake, so why should you?

People make mistakes, it happens all the time. End of story.

• Robert

If it is a very minor mistake chances are no one will notice or care. If it's something more than minor, you have to suck it up, admit the mistake and learn from it. If you have wronged someone you have to apologize, and assure them it won't happen again. But if is something very minor, people will get over it quickly unless you bring it up. Correct the mistake and then go on with your life as before.