Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Please Help! OCD/PARANOIA PAIN HALLUCINATIONS WHAT DISORDER DO I HAVE?

Ok, so Im having this thing right now where almost every time I do something my mind tells me if you do this your legs gonna be ****** up or if you type this another part of your body is going to hurt and you cant control it. which makes no sense but I trick myself into believing it and then the body part actually starts to hurt, but trheres no reason for it to hurt its just my mind playing tricks on me. so am I hallucinating pain or what? it doesn t hurt if I don t think about it. my mind says if I say something to someone or do something it will go away

(NOT AN UPDATE) this has happened to me before and went away but im scared it wont and my life is being ruined and im super depressed about it and I don't know what to do\

This is Yahoo Answers and not a doctor's office. You need to consult with your family doctor.