A question for taken ladies?

So let’s say your boyfriend does somethig really bad like cheat or whatever that ruins the relationship but he is 100% willing to make things better. What would it take for you to forgive him, If you have any example of a convincing apology please help me. I never cheated but I took a girl for granted & I think she had it by now & im 100% sure it won’t happen again please help me I love her so much. 

If my girl cheated I'd never take her back because she ruined my trust in her...

If he were really 100% willing to make things better, he would have been 100% willing to ensure that it never would have happened in the first place.  

If she is done with you, she's done. Learn to treat women better. When you treat the one you love with respect and you treat her well, she'll love you forever, at least most women will. Of course, there are bad women just as there are bad men.

it will happen again. you did it once already fully knowing the consequences. but you didn't think you'd get caught then. you can ask her for forgiveness and do something nice but all bets are off. some people get so angry they kill in these situations. be thankful it didn't devolve to that. let it go if she demands it.