Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

He has not asked if i have a bf, is he not interested?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have previously met at a friend's parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chat briefly every now and then.

Now, few days ago, he asked me to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don't know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses. He also offered me some of his food ! This also happened again, he asked me if want to join him for lunch, and the conversation was smoother and we laughed more and he talked about things he likes to do, and even stories from childhood.

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be polite and nice?

• Janet

Men fall in love with women who attract them, and the more she attracts him, the more he chases after her and tries to make her his girl .. before some OTHER guy is attracted and catches her attention.

He's not really chasing after you, is he?

he might figure that you dont since you dont have a guy hanging out with you