Why do we still sell something as nasty and dangerous as raw meat when preserved and ready to eat canned "Spam" is the safe way to go mind.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Shut up.  Rancid regular meat gave me ecoli and put me on SSD (Disability) and for that I am thankful.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Processed meat is much less healthy for you than raw meat.

• Walt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

spam is unhealthy look at the label

• 1 month ago

You make me smile. Canned food can be extremely toxic if the can even has a micro dent in it that cannot be seen by the naked eye. All it takes is one little microorganism moving in and you have food poisoning at its best. If you do make it past that fun little trip, you then need to work past all the additives and preservatives, the sodium and sulphates and crap knows what else added to that wonderful meat mixture that just screams cancer and heart disease.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Spam tastes really good. In Hawaii, you can even buy Spam sushi at gas stations. It's been a favorite since 1937. But that delicacy is a fat bomb. A four-ounce portion of Spam has 360 calories, and 32 grams of that is fat. So 288 of the 360 calories are animal fat. So Spam is 80% fat. It also has 65% of the salt you need on a 2,000 calorie eating plan. Here are the nutrition facts from Spam.com: Serving Size: 2 oz (56g); Servings: 6

Calories: 180 ; Total Fat: 16g (24.62); Saturated Fat: 6g (30); Cholesterol: 40mg (13.33); Sodium: 790mg (32.92); Total Carbohydrates: 1g (0.33); Dietary Fiber: 0g ; Sugars: 0g ; Protein: 7g ;

• 1 month ago

Lovely Spam!

Lovely Spam!

SPAM spam Spam SpaM

SPAM spam Spam SpaM

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because raw meat is not nasty and not dangerous, and that is what most customers want.

Go get a degree in science or nutrition, so you know what you are talking about.

• Anton
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You are an idiot.  Raw meat is not "nasty" and is totally safe (until it rots.) 

We generally do not eat raw meat, Hominids have been cooking meat for over a million years.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Because Spam sucks, and raw meat is totally safe as long as the buyer isn't a total idiot and knows to cook it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.