promotion image of download ymail app

I have Obama care and this is the first year having it, when I received my 1095A form I have?

I have three totals at the bottom the tax figure on the right is the one I use for tax deductions. and the other two I ignore

3 Answers

  • NA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need all the numbers.  If your income went up from the estimate, you may owe money back.   

    You will use form 8962 to reconcile the subsidy.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Obamacare is a LAW.  It's is not a type of health insurance or coverage for health care treatment. 

    If you have lived in the USA since 2014, you have had "obamacare". 

    - The law, the Affordable Care Act, known by it's nickname Obamacare governs medicare, medicaid, employer-based insurance and individual insurance.

    Just like the headers say:

    Part III

    Column A = is the amount that your policy costs per month

    Column B = is the second lowest cost silver plan

    Column C = is the amount of tax subsidy that you took for the year

    ALL OF THIS INFORMATION is used to complete form 8962. 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    You need to enter all those numbers on your return

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.