Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

What am I facing in court?

On Thursday I was on an American Airlines flight.

While the flight attendant was next to me with the beverage cart, I stuck out my foot and tripped her.

When she fell with her hands loosely on the cart, it sent the beverage cart rolling  quickly down the aisle and it knocked over an old lady with a walker who was returning from the lavatory.

Then a bunch of soft drink cans spilled out and rolled backwards down the aisle, and a guy who was standing up accessing his briefcase in the overhead compartment slipped on the cans and fell.

As he fell, he hit a seated passenger across from him with the briefcase on the back swing, knocking the guy out.

That caused the brief case to come open and a pair of underpants flew out and landed over the head of a guy seated two rows up just as he was taking a sip of his hot coffee, and the surprise caused him to spill hot coffee on himself.

As he jumped up in pain the coffee mug flew from his hands.

By this time the flight attendant  has just gotten back up and was pulling the beverage cart off the old lady, who was also getting back up.

But then the flying coffee mug hit the same flight attendant in the head, causing her to again send the beverage cart rolling quickly down the aisle.

Just then the pilot came out of the cockpit to see what all the hullabaloo is about, but the rolling beverage cart hit old lady and the pilot, causing them to land on top and they went rolling into the cockpit together where they crashed

Update:

The plane made an emergency landing and I was arrested. I put my house up for bond and have a court date next month. What am I facing in court?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

TRO BAD THERE ISN'T A LAW TO ABORT TROLLS... 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

You assaulted a member of the flight crew, which is already a federal offense. A 20-year sentence is what you can face. Maybe you don't realize we're already living in a post-9/11 world when shenanigans like that are no longer tolerated in air travel. You have to accept the fact your actions could have easily put a lot of lives in danger during the flight.

• 6 months ago

You will have to go to TROLL COURT and plead guilty to being a crummy troll

• 6 months ago

You can expect a MANDATORY psych exam for thinking this is a remotely plausible scenario.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

major troll story

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you might be facing assault charges

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Possibly up to 20 years of forced anal sex with bubba and don't drop the soap!

• 6 months ago

Assault on a member of a flight crew can get you 20 years in a federal prison.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/49/46504

An individual on an aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States who, by assaulting or intimidating a flight crew member or flight attendant of the aircraft, interferes with the performance of the duties of the member or attendant or lessens the ability of the member or attendant to perform those duties, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under title 18, imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both. However, if a dangerous weapon is used in assaulting or intimidating the member or attendant, the individual shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

• 6 months ago

Nothing because it wasn't in the last 19 years, so the statute of limitations has expired. After 9/11, pilots were trained very to come out of the cockpit to see what any hullabaloo was about, because it could be a trick to get them to open the cockpit door so that someone can hijack the plane. The only time they are allowed out of the cockpit in flight is to go to the bathroom, and they can do that only when a flight attendant and a beverage cart are positioned to keep the passengers from rushing the cockpit.

Also, coffee on airplanes is served in disposal cups, not in mugs.

• Stella
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Likely just a charge for over done trolling.

It's not even a misdemeanor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.