What’s something you refuse to consume no matter how much someone tries to convince you?

I refuse to drink coffee or anything that’s alcoholic. The smell of both of those beverages drive me nuts. I also won’t eat sea food, I don’t like the smell of that either.

Both of those TYPES of beverages I mean.

Favorite Answer

I dont think I could ever eat Kaanga pira (other names include rotten or stinking corn). It's a Māori dish consisting of corn that's been left to soak and ferment. My mum loved it as a kid but said the smell is a real stinker (like vomit). I don't think I could eat something that smells of puke no matter how good it apparently tastes when made into porridge.

• JOHN B

I'll try almost anything once. But Durian and Lutefisk are 2 I would steer clear of. If Andrew Zimmern won't eat them, I would be leary.

I will avoid cilantro but if it happens to be in something like guacamole I may eat some. I will ask for it to be left off a dish if I am eating out. If it can not be omitted I will order something else. 

I will NOT eat Durian fruit again.  Tried it once that was enough for my lifetime. 

Beer..can't stand the smell or the taste

• denise

Avocado or Kale, not happening!

Beef Liver.  Never ate it.  Never will.  Just seeing it makes me shudder.  My cat won't even touch it.  He tries to bury it.

• MrsSpyro014 weeks agoReport

I’m imagining a cat burying liver in the backyard...or the litter box.

I'm a believer in trying foods. 

I won't eat guts though.

Liver, egg yolks, peanut butter, seafood with the exception of scallops, green peas and grapefruit. Had them, gagged and moved on. Ain't no recipe on this planet that could make me eat those foods. You CANNOT make them taste good. Cannot be done.

• ckngbbbls
      4 weeks agoReport

you have never eaten cookies? or cake?  both have egg yolks in them. AND you cannot taste egg yolk in either one.

probably, alcohol, drugs and cigarrettes

Oysters.Clams. Pickled herring.

Beef, yuck. It is disgusting