Suggestions for Holiday themed porn?

Hi, I make holiday themed porn and I want to make some for every day of the year. Here are the ones I've done so far: Canada Day, 4th of July, Labour Day, Coming Out Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, All Saints Day, Remembrance Day, Advent, Winter Solstice, Hannukah, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day, Family Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Mother's Day, Father's Day. Any suggestions for other holidays I can use as porn themes? Thanks!

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day.  The possibilities are endless.

And let's not forget Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19).

For the US audience, the number one candidate is Black Friday. That's the day after Thanksgiving when retailers offer special prices on almost everything. The name by itself suggests the plot. There's also a US source that publishes an "every day is a holiday" calendar where you have national doughnut day and other inane holidays.