Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

relationship advice?

Am i asking for too much when i want my boyfriend to call me every other day or if I want him to flirt with me when we text?

We've been dating for 2 months

Favorite Answer

No - but keep in mind that some guys aren't big into texting.

The key question is whether or not he's a strong guy.

May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money).

My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already), break up with him in a kind way unless he's a strong guy that you feel with whom you could one day develop mutual true love (as in lifelong commitment). and eventually look for this type of guy (otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of man is difficult to find – but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

PS The best way to get to know a strong man without dating is to participate in the activities of a community service or a school organization.

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up

Yes you are stupid

• anna4 weeks agoReport

really?