filipejames2 asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

What do you call a bloodhound Labrador mix?

A Blablador.     

• Jojo

Call it whatever you like really, but most people that know about dogs would call it a 

Cross bred dog. Silly uneducated people will call it a Labloodhound, along with all the Doodles and the Poos etc. Jmo.

YOU can call the result what you like, but in reality, any offspring of a mix-mating would be a mix-bred.   Not something with a stupid made up name!!!   Some might call it a mutt, but I find that rather derogatory.   A mongrel on the other hand, is usually the result of two dogs mating, who have any number of 'breeds' in their background.  Mongrel = Heinz 57

There's no other name for it than a backyard breeder mutt. Stop being one of the a$$holes encouraging the breeding of mutts for money.

Mutt, mixed breed, mongrel, heinz 57, lab mix, bloodhound mix, hound mix. Lab/hound mix, lab/bloodhound mix.

A mongrel of course.

• Bill

a bloodadoor or a houndrador

Any cross bred dog is a mutt. I would not ever buy a dog from a BYBer that has this mentality about breeding & preserving the specific breed characteristics. I have had a few rescues that were supposed to be pure breeds but any dog a BYBer gets their hands on are just ruined.

I will adopt but I will not buy from a BYBer.

Labloodhound, also known as a Labhound.

Really strange-looking.