What are the odds of having twins again?

Recently my fiancè and I lost our twins at 14 weeks and it was the most heart wrenching thing in the entire world. We both are comforting each other and we never wanna experience anything like that again. They were both in there separate sac and they had a membrane separating the two babies and had 1 placenta. Baby B had cystic hygroma which occurs 1 out of 4,000 pregnancies. Baby A was perfectly healthy and what caused both of them too go to heaven was Baby B that had the hygroma was actually taking everything from the Placenta which was causing Baby A too not get enough resources. What are the odds have having twins again. My brother also had the same situation and lost his twins. We are all in a depression mindset. 

Low.  Even if twins run in your family having back to back twins is a really low chance.

Good question for the doc

The odds would be the same as the first time you got pregnant.

Sorry for your loss.

Slim chance.