Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I suspect my husband is cheating?

We've been together 5 years and married 3, im 29 he's 48.  He's been really off recently, showed a lack of interest in me etc and I thought he smelled of expensive perfume when he came in the other day. I also saw the charger for an android phone on the floor of the car even though he doesn't have one so I think he has a phone I don't know about. He cheated on his first wife with me so that's playing on my mind aswell, should I confront him? 

• kristy

Yes and you should give him a taste of his own medicine

Yeah confront him, just like his first wife had to, I guess.

You should confront him but you shouldn't be surprised he's cheating on you. He cheated on his first wife w you, so what makes you think you are so special that he won't cheat on you? He clearly is looking for the next model of wife.

Realise that you are way too young for this. There's a reason why a man who was 43 was cheating w a 24 woman.

What's the use in confronting him, he left his 1st wife, he'll probably do the same with you. You should have made sure when you thought you smelled expensive perfume on him, you could have said, oh that perfume really smells good, did you buy me some of it?

what goes arounf comes arounf,homewreckers never win. will he leave u for her

• Foofa

This wouldn't be out of the realm of the possible as you already know he's a cheater. So talk to him about it.

Sounds like your chickens are coming home to roost. You married a known cheater 20 years your senior and now you’re about to hit 30 and he’s moving on to a younger, prettier model. Now you know how his first wife felt while you were making a fool out of her.