Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

What’s a good gaming laptop for under $200?

I want a laptop that I can play second life on that’s not too expensive 

• David

Forget it.

The cheapest one I know of brand new is less than $400. So you can forget about new. If you buy a used one for less than $200, that's possible...but you won't get a gaming system for that price that is less than 10 years old. So again, for your budget, it would rule out gaming, even if it is used.

• Agreed about the used being the best option, but the price range also depends on the buyer's location of course. The UK & European markets tend to be less saturated than areas like I'm in. New England, US near all the major colleges.

• Dick

For $200 any laptop will play Solitaire!!! That's the extent of gaming you'll get for $200 !!!

• HIGHLY incorrect ... See My reply comment abive plz.

aliexpress is where you want to be

A Dell m4600 or 4700 with a 2.8 gigahertz or better processor preferably and i7 and 8 gigs of RAM or better you want the one that has the 2 gig graphics board they're available on eBay at $200 and less I just bought two of them for $300 the specs are every bit as good as the Alienware 18

• You got a really good deal with that one, keep that seller's info close at hand.

A Chromebook will probably fulfill your needs.

• Chromebooks won't run Windows-based games, So You'd be limited to online streaming / browser games only.