Attending a My First Male Review at a Gay Bar?

I'm a bi-curious cisgender female who occasionally goes to the local gay bar. Tonight they're having a male revue & I'm wondering if it'd be appropriate for me to attend & what would be some of the etiquette guidelines.

Tip the performers, and mind your nails. Dancers don't like to be scratched.

• reme_1

You can attend. There are no particular etiquette guidelines. Just be friendly and be willing to talk to strangers.

• sian

I dont know whether you go to gay hangouts for the reason l used to (and occasionally still do), and that's because they're safe. If that's your main concern l'd say go to the bar whenever - l have NEVER got any discomfort from gay guys. If you're alone l wouldn't suggest any screaming when naked hunks are on stage but otherwise - have fun!

• sian

In my experience the LGBT community has respect for me if I do for them. I think what matters is how YOU feel. I attended a "totally naked gay 18+ bar" once. I and a friend were curious but respectful. When we saw what some of the guys were offering we wanted to scream "whoooooooah" but we didn't