promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Attending a My First Male Review at a Gay Bar?

I'm a bi-curious cisgender female who occasionally goes to the local gay bar. Tonight they're having a male revue & I'm wondering if it'd be appropriate for me to attend & what would be some of the etiquette guidelines.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Tip the performers, and mind your nails. Dancers don't like to be scratched.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can attend. There are no particular etiquette guidelines. Just be friendly and be willing to talk to strangers.

• sian
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I dont know whether you go to gay hangouts for the reason l used to (and occasionally still do), and that's because they're safe. If that's your main concern l'd say go to the bar whenever - l have NEVER got any discomfort from gay guys. If you're alone l wouldn't suggest any screaming when naked hunks are on stage but otherwise - have fun!

• ...Show all comments
    • sian
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

In my experience the LGBT community has respect for me if I do for them. I think what matters is how YOU feel. I attended a "totally naked gay 18+ bar" once. I and a friend were curious but respectful. When we saw what some of the guys were offering we wanted to scream "whoooooooah" but we didn't 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.