Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Advice on prude girlfriend?

I love her so much more than myself and more than anything else I am so addicted to her but she is weirded out when I kiss her a bit too passionately (like, when I put my hands on her chest and kiss her neck, or when I want to kiss her breast) and looks at me like I'm doing something dirty. I don't think it is but she makes me think it is. 

• :)

That’s called incompatibility. She is never going to satisfy you. I wouldn’t stay with someone like that.

• Janet

Addicted is not love. It is a selfish attachment, and ends up wrecking a relationship.

You already see that she is NOT happy with your aggressive passion.

You cannot read her mind. You need to ask HER what is going on when she gives you that "look". If you try to interpret it yourself, you will probably misunderstand what is going.

Since you are not asking her how she feels, and she is not telling you how she feels, this relationship WILL end up falling apart unless you both quickly learn how to open up and communicate. As things stand, the seed of destruction is geminating in this relationship and it is called "non-communication".

• edward

That’s second base, not just kissing

That aint going to change, so I hope you love her enough to have sex once a month and I hope you are ok with her laying flat on her back making no noise and forcing you to stop after you get off.  That's one thing I simply cant deal with no matter how much I care for someone, prudishness.