Blue asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Female Heath, 22, can’t afford doctors.?

(Talks about period bleeding) In Dec/2019 at 2 weeks late on my period I took a pregnancy test & it turned out negative.  I didn’t freak out because I had skipped a month before in the past (cycle chart in picture). I started to get closer to my date in Jan/2020 to start but it ended up being 5 days late. So I started my period and everything was good and bam a wave of nausea, back pain like never before hit. I kept going about my days taking pain medication. Day 6 I was happy to know I’d only have 1 more day. So 7 seven came and then on day 8 (that morning) I realized I was still bleeding. Freaked out I went to google & seen it is normal. So day 9 comes & my period (looks to be gone) to the point I didn’t wear a tampon & had on light colored pants & didn’t have any ancients & never had any trace of blood. I got home & took a shower, me & my dude had sexy time then I went to bed. I woke up about 2am & went downstairs to pee & get some water. there was a lot of blood on the toilet paper and in the toilet. I put in a tampon & walked over to my dude playing his game & said Hey when we had sex was there any blood, he looked at me funny & said no. I went back to the bedroom & there wasn’t any blood on the sheets. So I threw on my sweats & went back to sleep (I forgot the water yes). Day 10 (today) I woke up @5am & noticed there was no blood on the tampon. Went

to sleep w/o one.  Woke up @10am & once again had blood when I peed but not on my clothes/sheets 

We didn't need to know all that pointless crap