Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

How do I know when a guy is crushing on me? ?

So, there's this boy in my science class. My science class is in rows. He used to be in my group.

Him | Another Kid | Me | Another Kid

Our science class is very hands on, so we did a lot of group work. I'm a very dirty minded person, and he knows that. (It doesn't help when the teacher talks about squishy balls lmao)

Everytime we do a lab, he likes to mess with me. He'll say certain things to make me laugh because he knows how I think. There are even times where he acts playful and does a bunch of weird stuff.

Recently, our science teacher changed tje seating chart. I sit one row in front of him.

Person | Me | Person | Person

| Another Row |

Person | Empty | Him | Person

My best friend is in that class too but she's on the other side of the room. She has this theory that he has a crush on me? I personally don't think so because no boys would go for me.

I don't want to sound conceited, but i honestly kinda think that there is a possibility. I noticed that when he's around me, he talks a lot more and he's very playful. Whereas when I see him with his friends (who are all girls), he's more on the quite side.

Of course, there's a chance he could be gay. I wouldn't necessarily get mad, just a little saddened.

My main are I need help, is there a chance that he could be crushing on me? I don't like to be associated with boys because they're so complicated but he interests me.

-Lowkey confused middle schooler lmao

• Alan H

If you talk dirty, he may hope you will act dirty..

with him, of course 

He's just a joker. Having fun isn't always about you.