Lôn
Lôn asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Why do some people have two usernames. For example... they ask a question as A. Then they comment on your answer as B.?

If you click on avatar B, the profile shows up as A. What's going on?

• Favorite Answer

I believe it mostly happens when the user recently changed their username. It seems to take about 2-3 days for everything to start showing the same. 

• Daniel

Good Question I think its Likely Due to they may have Changed there Name sometimes the new Name does not get Reflected Right away sometimes it takes a Few Days for it to Take Effect Everywhere on the Site

• carrie

They have decided to change their user name after asking the question, 

• Lôn
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes but when you click on the new name...the old profile comes up not the new one.

It happens when you change your avatar/user name. There is a time delay in the change for questions/answers etc for which shows (new one, old one) and should correct itself after a while.

• Kathy

Yahoo does not allow users who post questions and answers under the anonymous feature, to post comments under the anonymous feature.

• Lôn
      3 weeks agoReport

I know, that was not what I asked.