Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

The coronavirus is karma for Chinese people skinning LIVE animals. They are sick and twisted. Who agrees!?

The market where the virus started was filled with LIVE animals being skinned alive. Others had their limbs cut off alive. The virus is karma. Mother nature is protecting her animals. And now those sick and twisted murderers will get exactly what they deserve.

Anybody who murders an animal to feed their greed deserves to get the virus. Vegans will rule the world.

• polly

No.

If the Coronavirus truly is karma for the Chinese people's crimes against animals & nature,then all vegans will be totally immune from ever contracting the virus.....

A more realistic outcome will be that the scientists that eat a balanced omnitarian diet that enjoy humanely sourced meat will find a cure to eradicate the virus & will continue ruling the world.

If someone really is abusing animals, that's unacceptable. At the same time, there's no such thing as karma. And it is not wrong to eat meat. I don't believe in eating dogs and cats. But there are cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, and varieties of fish and seafood - that can be used for meat.

But your little quote about vegans ruling the world sounds like trolling. I can spot nonsense like this from a mile away. You're not going to fool me.

I can't disagree.........they have the weirdest, damn practices I've ever heard of..........and believe all these crazy things.......like Rhinoceros horn dust is good for a healthy sex life, or some stupid sh*t. 

So you kill every damn rhinoceros on the planet to get your magic dust? 

You saw all the animals on the tape for sale......beavers, fawns, dogs, ---what the hell are they DOING over there??? 

Leave the damn animals alone,  and use a Viagra for gods sake. 

May be true. I think such treatment towards animals is so disgusting and subhuman. They do that to dogs :'(

But just wishing for harm to anyone is creating your own bad karma.