Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

I'm a Christian. Do you have any questions for me?

I know religion & spirituality have alot of questions I could answer. But I was curious if anyone had a direct question they wanted to ask a Christian.

• GB

I don't share your beliefs, but why do you declare them but post anonymously?

I am also a Christian and believe the Bible to be the Word of God.

Please prove that the Bible is indeed the inerrant Word of God.

I know all the standard answers and have read and studied the Bible for about 74 years.

How old were you when you accepted Christ?

can a lukewarm Christian go to Heaven?

• Many are Called to be Saved, but only a very FEW will find that narrow and difficult path that leads to life everlasting. Lukewarm Christians Jesus said He would spew them out of His mouth.

You are more important than your religion, why are you broadcasting it?

I do not need religion in my life.

I have a question for you, Christian.  Is Christian your christian name or your surname?  Plus, are you a religious christian as well. If so, that would be ironically amusing.

Why can't you answer the questions that God has put before you through me?

You know you are wrong don't you?

Are the questions too spiritual for you?

Didn't God say we "must worship Him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23-24)?

How can you believe in TWO baptisms when Ephesians 4:5 says "one?"

How can you DEVIATE from "our examples" (I Corinthians 10:11) and "our foundation" (Ephesians 2:19-20) when NEITHER were water baptized and "our examples" did "eat Spiritual meat and drank Spirit drank (I Corinthians 10:3-4)?

How can you believe in a trinity when I Cor12:6 the Spirit is "DIVERSITIES of operations but one God?"

How can you eat His body and drink His blood when II Cor 5:16 says "Christ is Spirtual" as you make a mockery of His body "breaking His body" when Psalm 34:20 says "Not one of His bones shall be broken?"

How can you believe you are "Saved by grace alone through faith alone" but "faith" is a "Spiritual gift" (I Cor 12:9) received AFTER Holy Spirit baptism (I Cor 12:13)?  How can you be saved without Holy Spirit baptism (Mark 16:16)?

Why do you believe you are in a righteous belief when your belief can be DEBUNKED with the Word of God?

Why haven't you been "ordained" (Acts 1:22) by Jesus (John 15:16) but believe you're a Christian anyway?

Why do you believe the Epistles apply to you but you haven't been "ordained" to be a Christian like the other "members of the body of Christ" (I Corinthians 12:11-12) have been when they were "All baptized into One Spirit" (I Corinthians 12:13)?

Why don't you care that you're "preaching another gospel and are ACCURSED" (Galatians 1:6-9)?

These are only a few that God has set before you as He continues to ask more you can't answer today!  Why don't you go to my profile and answer the questions God set before today?

Is it because "The wicked run but the righteous are as bold as a lion" (Proverbs 28:1)?

You people are going to have a rude awakening just like atheists when you wake up and find what you're worshiping is not JESUS but "an idol" (I Corinthians 8:5)!

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU!

• Paul

People ask such questions all the time.

• Annonymous
      3 weeks agoReport

Just think how God feels

• Jesere

Why are you a Christian?

• Annonymous
      3 weeks agoReport

Because I was born again, born from above, I wasn't looking for it, I went to a Christian concert and came out a Christian, never thought it would be me.

• yesmar

Yes, could you explain the 'Principle of Cruciform Accommodation' in simple terms?  I've tried reading the "cruciform Thesis" volume 2 of "Crucifixion of the Warrior God" but it's a bit confusing.

Thanks in advance.

Source(s): Jesus follower