Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Does sex usually feel better for most women if the man has a large penis?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

That depends on if he knows how to use it. Bigger can be terrible if he doesn’t. I lost my virginity to my fiancé many years ago, and he was a virgin as well. He’s about 8 inches and decently thick as well, and sex as teenagers was awful. He had no idea how to use it without making it hurt. But once i was able to tell him it hurt and we did research on sex together it now feels amazing. I usually pass out after sex not him like the stereotype lol. He doesn't usually use the whole thing though until the end when we are both climaxing, so you definitely don't have to be that length to be satisfying. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

They had me put my foot up next to it to compare and my toes barely reached the bottom of the head, and that was with socks on! It was really thick too. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I know gay men go mad about a big penis

• 3 weeks ago

that could depend on the size of the woman, I doubt if a large 1 would feel good to a small woman and it would also depend on how the guy used it. I would think more females would rather  have a normal penis than a hog's leg.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

SOME do & some DON'T

• 4 weeks ago

Depends on the woman, how large = large, and whether or not there is enough foreplay to allow the woman to relax and get well-lubricated (if necessary additional lube can be used).

I'm about 7" and THICK - my wife loves it, but it can be a bit much for her sometimes because she's a smaller woman. 

• Sally
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

It does for me.  But cunnilingus is even better

• ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

you get swap that with them gubment teachers that you're so find of?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Filling, yes but too much is too much. 

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Women get the greatest satisfaction if the male partner has a foreskin.

https://en.intactiwiki.org/index.php/Foreskin#The_...

• 4 weeks ago

My first husband had a di*k the size of a coke can. BUT he did not know what to do with it. Sex lasted a matter of minutes. One of the reasons he is an ex.

• ...Show all comments
    • what is wrong with that i dumped a Girlfriend when i was in the Military and came home late she said No sex for you tonight

if sex is Not reciprocated and not used as a weapon it caused depression a hot Girlfriend Wife and No sex causes Frustration anger and depression so i left

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

nah, to be attracted to each other, and him not be a selfish lover, hey, when a female tells you, you can have her anytime, that's a good sign, take care of her first, then you can finish....... but it was easy for me cuz I was crazy about her...she said she knew it....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.